|Instant payment by card, Apple Pay, Google Pay||Free|
A. BANK TRANSFER
- Once you submit your order, we will send you the payment details. You need to enter them in your online banking.
- The transfer takes about 1-2 business days. We will dispatch the order as soon as the amount has been received.
B. Instant payment by card
- After being redirected to the secure payment gateway, enter your debit or credit card details.
- The transaction will be processed immediately and we will then begin handling your order.
- The payment gateway also supports Apple Pay transactions for Apple mobile devices, as well as Google Pay for Android devices and all users with a Google account.
- If your Apple Pay or Google Pay is active, the transaction will be processed immediately without the need to enter your card details.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and how will I receive an invoice?
We will send you an invoice in an email when we send your order.
Can I order goods excluding VAT (tax-free)?
Yes - if you are a VAT payer in an EU country, you can shop excluding VAT. We will issue the payment details and invoice for you excluding VAT. The condition for a tax-free purchase is that you fill in your billing data when you place the order, including a valid VAT number.
What do SEPA, IBAN and BIC mean?
SEPA (Single Payment Area) = the type of payment you send from your account as a foreign payment in euros. A secure and convenient payment format in the EU. To enter a SEPA payment, you need your IBAN and the BIC code of the bank to which you are sending the money.
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) = the international format of the account, thanks to which the account number and the bank of its holder can be determined. You need it to send or receive foreign currency. You can find the IBAN in the account details in your internet banking.
BIC (Business Identification Code) = this international bank code of 8 or 11 characters identifies the bank for international payments. You can find the BIC on your bank's website. BIC is sometimes referred to as SWIFT or BIC / SWIFT.
You will use our international account number for payments in € when paying by bank transfer.
After you complete the order, we will send you a summary of your order, including payment information and this account number.
Do you have any question?
We're here for you