|Immediate payment by card||Free|
|In cash or by card upon collection||Free|
A. BANK TRANSFER
- After you place your order, we will send you the payment details, which you will enter in your internet banking.
- We will prepare the goods after the money has been credited to our account. This usually takes 1-2 business days.
B. Immediate payment by card
- After you are redirected to a secure online payment gateway, you will enter the information from your payment or credit card and pay immediately.
- This will allow us to process and send the order faster.
C. In cash or by card upon collection
- You can pick up the package as soon as you receive a confirmation email.
- You can pay for the goods in cash or by credit card at the store in Hlučín.
- Address: U Cihelny 230/3 Hlučín 748 01, Czech Republic
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will the money be deducted from my account?
When paying by card, the amount on the account is first blocked. We only receive the money after the goods have been sent.
When and how will I receive an invoice?
We will send you an invoice in an email when we send your order.
Can I order goods excluding VAT (tax-free)?
Yes - if you are a VAT payer in an EU country, you can shop excluding VAT. We will issue the payment details and invoice for you excluding VAT. The condition for a tax-free purchase is that you fill in your billing data when you place the order, including a valid VAT number.
What do SEPA, IBAN and BIC mean?
SEPA (Single Payment Area) = the type of payment you send from your account as a foreign payment in euros. A secure and convenient payment format in the EU. To enter a SEPA payment, you need your IBAN and the BIC code of the bank to which you are sending the money.
IBAN (International Bank Account Number) = the international format of the account, thanks to which the account number and the bank of its holder can be determined. You need it to send or receive foreign currency. You can find the IBAN in the account details in your internet banking.
BIC (Business Identification Code) = this international bank code of 8 or 11 characters identifies the bank for international payments. You can find the BIC on your bank's website. BIC is sometimes referred to as SWIFT or BIC / SWIFT.
You will use our international account number for payments in € when paying by bank transfer.
After you complete the order, we will send you a summary of your order, including payment information and this account number.
Do you have any question?
We're here for you