Overall a well crafted weapon. Looks great, shoots great, eats ammo like hell.
You put two rounds in the gun, in fact I always put one full and one empty.
Endurance on this one full bomblet is around 3 full mags and part of a fourth
in standard summer temperatures, which is over 150 shots, a really crazy
number. The gun looks quite surprisingly good with a silencer fitted, although
it has more or less never actually been used with one. Otherwise, mainly because
of the weight, but also for practicality, I recommend adding a sling. It fits
the classic straps that are made for AK-47s, they can be found very cheap.
- Appearance, absolutely faithful replica
- weight, it's a big piece of iron
- It is possible to add a shock absorber using a 14mm left-hand thread (dummy)
- Great stamina for bombs
- The folding stock moves quite a bit when locked in the extended position, but it's not too bad, but it can be annoying at times
- Terrible ammunition eater